Arabian Explorers is a receptive tourism company (DMC) of the UAE, which offers services to a wide range of clients including tour operators, travel agencies and MICE solution providers (meetings, incentives, conferences or events).
Recognized worldwide as specialists and innovative leaders in the travel and tourism industry with the best quality of services. Its culture is characterized by its ability to adapt quickly to the needs and demands of its customers.
It is a company that has more than 100 employees who come from different countries and origins, with services that meet the needs of customers in many countries of the world.
• More than 500 contracts with sumptuous hotels.
• Large fleet of vehicles for all needs, standard and luxury passenger vans, buses, cars, sport utility vehicles and SUVs. The drivers speak English and know the destination
perfectly, they are punctual and with a high level of security.
• Unique and fascinating experiences, original tours or excursions for travelers looking to explore unique places accompanied by an artist, a photographer, an architect, a petrol head
• Multilingual tourist guides. The tour guides speak English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and many other languages fluently. They are great connoisseur of each
destination and offer the wealth of their experience and knowledge.
• Multicultural team in more than 35 countries to provide the best service to each client. A team with extensive experience and excellent knowledge of products and destinations, designed to surprise travelers. Always with personalized attention, organized operations, quick answers and a creative approach to travel management.
Dubai, a wonderful destination that houses the tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa, hotels that are true postcards like Atlantis The Palm and Burj al Arab, large shopping centers, the spice souks and gold markets in Dubai Creek.
Abu Dhabi, birthplace of Ferrari and Yas Marina, which receives F1 racing beyond the Sheikh Zayed mosque. Oman gathers landscapes of deserts, beaches and mountains. Valley through the crystal clear waters of the Gulf, especially in Musandam Cruise, made in traditional dhow boats.
Doha, capital of Qatar, reveals a city in constant growth, in a region dominated by Muslim religious culture.
All tours include activities in the desert, such as a lunch with the Bedouins or safaris through the dunes, with experienced guides ideal to accompany the findings in Arabia.