Cape Grace is located on a private jetty, in the harbor of the bustling coastal promenade “Victoria & Alfred” and surrounded by the serenity of an international yacht marina.
It opened its doors in 1996, in a central location, of fast and easy access, to the airport, to the center of the city and to the most popular tourist destinations. Exhibits the essence of the Cape with designs that reveal local creativity, being faithful to the warm atmosphere and personalized service standards that characterize the hotel.
Dedicated to exceeding expectations, to make the stay of work or pleasure memorable. It is the choice par excellence, preferred by international travelers.
Rooms with French windows overlooking the yacht marina or the port.
• Elegant marble bathrooms with luxurious Charlotte Rhys toiletries.
• Fresh flowers and personally selected books.
• Private bar, fully stocked and small delights.
• High definition flat screens.
• Stations for ipod.
• Video consoles X-Box 360s.
• International format outlets and modem / fax / internet lines.
• Security boxes.
Service to the guests:
• Full concierge service.
• Multilingual reception staff.
• Meeting room.
• Outdoor heated pool of 15 meters and terrace.
• Room care service twice a day.
• DVD selection available upon request.
• Night shoe cleaning.
• Waiter service and ironing upon request.
• Local and international newspapers.
• Children of all ages are welcome with special evening room service for children, cookies with decoration and African stories.
• Luxurious transfer service with driver within a radius of 20 km / 12 miles.
• Facilities for daytime use of those who arrive outside the entry and exit schedules.
• Communications center with complimentary Internet access 24 hours a day.
• Private room for guests.
• Wi-Fi connectivity in all rooms and public areas.
• Daily Cape orientation and wine tasting.
• Underground and surface parking.
• Fitness room.
Located on the top floor of the hotel, with panoramas of Table Mountain, the city and the yacht marina, the spa, owned by Cape Grace, it is managed by the hotel. Inspired by people and cultures of South Africa, the flora of the continent and the remedies traditional African, spa decoration, treatments and techniques reflect the strength and mystery of the African heritage.
• 5 treatment rooms.
• A hairdressing salon.
• Fitness room.
• Spa area that includes: steam room, saunas, rain bath, whirlpool and inside the relaxation area a sunny terrace.
With a panoramic view of Signal Hill, the Signal restaurant offers a welcoming atmosphere on the coastline, where you can enjoy the fresh local delicacies, not only when the cannon boom indicates midday, but at any time.
The menu is a unique combination of flavors that mix influences from many cultures that passed through the region during its history, for example the French Huguenots, the British colonizers and also the Dutch and Asian merchants.
Bascule & Cocktail Bar
Bascule is a delicious combination of very intimate interiors and a sun-filled terrace with a spectacular view of the marina.
International of yachts. It is the perfect setting to capture the sights and sounds of the surroundings of the active coastline.
It offers more than 400 different flavors of whiskeys from around the world and an impressive selection of the finest wines from the Cape
Spirit Of the Cape
“Spirit of the Cape” is the luxurious privately owned yacht, available exclusively to cape Grace guests. It is about of a sumptuous 56-foot Aicon series motor yacht, high bridge, which is moored in the cosmopolitan marina of yachts, with access Private for hotel guests. It has a maximum capacity of 12 guests and two crew members. For security Children under 5 years old are not allowed
The Cape Town International airport is located 21 km from the hotel and the trip takes approximately 20 to 45 minutes, depending on the day and traffic.